- 01-Jun-2014 to 01-Aug-2014 (CST)
- Labs Division
- Pasadena, TX, USA
- $8.00 - $10.00
- Full Time
Competitive benefits package offered including health and dental insurance, short and long term disability plans, life insurance, flexible spending account options, 401K options, profit sharing, Aflac, and paid holidays and paid time off for new employees after 90 days.
The Laboratory Assistant will perform daily duties as related to the support of the analysis of natural gas and hydrocarbon mixtures by gas chromatography. This is a full time position.
Supervision Received & Exercised
This position reports directly to the Laboratory Manager. This position does not exercise supervisory authority over any other position.
- Evacuate and clean natural gas sample cylinders
- Package and ship natural gas sample cylinders
- Perform shipping and receiving duties
- Deliver and pick up sample cylinders to/from customers.
- Assist lab technicians with natural gas analysis
- Routinely maintain facility
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must have intermediate computer skills.
- Must have the ability to read and write at an intermediate level.
- Must be able to accurately process alpha/numeric information
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, and multitask.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must have valid driver's license
- The employee will work in outdoor/warehouse conditions approximately 50% of their work day.
- The employee is regularly required to use their hands and fingers
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must routinely lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!